From: jlarmour@cambridge.redhat.com
[mailto:jlarmour@cambridge.redhat.com] On Behalf Of Jonathan Larmour
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 12:25 PM
To: Trenton D. Adams
Cc: 'eCos Discussion'
Subject: Re: [ECOS] GDB Source Listing

"Trenton D. Adams" wrote:

> I don't understand why I can't get a GDB source listing of my original

> source.  It continues to give me the DEFAULT main function listing.
> It's starting to get really annoying.

Yeah, it annoys me too. Unfortunately it's non-trivial to fix, and none
of our customers has asked for it, so unless someone else on the net
fixes it, it'll stay as it is.

But GDB is open source, so you have the means to fix it yourself ;-).

Red Hat, Rustat House, Clifton Road, Cambridge, UK. Tel: +44 (1223)
271062 Maybe this world is another planet's Hell -Aldous Huxley ||
Opinions==mine Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in
Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions
http://www.redhat-techworld.com/