Re: is my SREC correct?

>Hi,
>I always failed to download hello example in srec
>format the hello example that I compile in cygwin
>size is 1029KB and I create srec format using
>
>arm-elf-objcopy -O hello.exe hello.srec
>
>the hello.srec size only 178KB from hello.exe 1029KB
>Is the arm-elf-objcopy produce an error result?
>
>Thanks
>Piteir

A little patience, my friend. You reposted this several times in half an
hour. Remember, most people really knowing these things are asleep on the
other edge of the world. You can't expect an answer in fifteen minutes.

I can answer your question, though: The large size for your .exe is due to
a huge amount of debug info. Use 'arm-elf-size hello.exe' and you'll get
the plain code+data size. No errors there.

Good luck,
	Harri