RE: OSloader file for ipaq

Currently I can use the RAM version of Redboot
for ipaq. However, I got the flash configuration
checksum error or invalid key error.

I don't know what caused the problem. I didn't
press any key when the redboot is booting.
After the redboot boots, I can connect the ipaq
to issue some commands, even there exists the error.

Below is the error message I got:
+FLASH: 0x50000000 - 0x51000000, 64 blocks of
0x00040000 bytes each.
FLASH configuration checksum error or invalid key
 ... Waiting for network card: .Ready!

   Socket Communications Inc: CF+ LPE Revision E
08/04/99  Can't get BOOTP info - network disabled!

            RedBoot(tm) bootstrap and debug
environment - built 09:52:52, Jun  7 2001

                  Platform: Compaq iPAQ Pocket PC
(StrongARM 1110)        Copyright (C) 2000, 2001, Red
Hat, Inc.
                           RAM: 0x00000000-0x02000000,
0x0004e000-0x01fb0000 available

http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/boards/redbootbins/ipaq/the