RE: redboot on mbx board

I have been able to get RedBoot running from ROM and found it pretty
straight forward.  Here are the steps I took:

Building the RedBoot Image:
1. In the Configuration Tool, select MBX860 board template with Redboot
package selected.
2. Import packages\hal\powerpc\mbx\current\misc\redboot_ROM_40.ecm, if you
are using an
MBX board with a 40 MHz clock.
3. Ensure development board clock speed is 40 MHz.
4. Build -> Library
5. Use file: \xxx_install\bin\redboot.ppcbug.

1. Place jumper for 8-bit boot ROM, RedBoot only works from the 8-bit ROM.
2. From prompt, EPPC-Bug> lo 0
3. Transfer -> Send Text File -> Select: redboot.ppcbug
4. From prompt, EPPC-Bug> pflash 40000 60000 fc000000
5. Place jumper back and cycle power.

You should then see the Redboot> prompt if your serial port is configured
properly.

--Anthony