RE: OSloader file for ipaq

On 14-Jun-2001 Weilong Li wrote:
> I have backuped the 16MB ROM images onto my compact
> flash card, does that mean even if something screw up,
> I can ALWAYS restore winCE by bring up the blue bird
> screen and then reflash the rom image?

Yes, that is the idea.  Please follow the published directions
_exactly_.  As long as you do so, the "parrot" loader will
remain intact.  If anything goes wrong, you can use the
parrot (actually, rainbow lorikeet) to restore the flash
contents.  Of course, you'll be restoring it to the state
of when you saved it - probably Win/CE.