Re: eth device drivers

"Trenton D. Adams" wrote:

> It would be ok to just say to use it, but I would still like to know
> what all the parameters to it should be.  There's a little bit of an
> explanation of DEVTAB_ENTRY in the eCos Reference Manual, but nothing on
> ETH_DRV_SC.
>
> That still doesn't answer all of my questions though.
>
> Does ETH_DRV_SC create the edb7xxx_sc variable used by NETDEVTAB_ENTRY?

Yes see io/eth/current/include/eth_drv.h

> When you don't answer a question directly should I assume that I'm
> correct in my deductions?

No, assume that I maybe didn't answer because I'm lazy, overworked, or
don't feel obliged to give an answer to every question everyone asks on the
net ;-). (That's why Red Hat sells proper support packages).

Or I just missed it because of trying to get through it too quickly, as was
the case here.

Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/