Cygmon....

Hi,

I am trying to use Cygmon for the Intel XScale IQ80310 Eval board.

Two seconds after the "Cygmon>" prompt appears, it prints a message like
this...

" **** Primary ATU Error **** "
" Internal Master Bus Abort "

Still the prompt works fine. Then I start loading a srec file with 'load'
command. load works fine and prompt comes back. From now on I can't type
anything. Keyboard is locked.

Now...
1. What does this "ATU Error and master bus abort" mean and what should I do
to avoid that?.
2. Is there any relation between keyboard locking after load and this ATU
Error?.
3. I had used 'Cyg_20D.img' file from Monta Vista's XScale ftp site to load
Cygmon. Is this OK or there is another image that is better.

Thanks in advance.

Siva Prasad.