ARM SDK and arm-elf-gcc

Hello!

I am currently investigating whether I can use the arm-elf-gcc crosscompiler
to generate the eCos libraries, and then use the ARM SDK 2.51 to compile my
application, link it to eCos, and then debug it? Is this in any way
possible? Is the format of the libraries created with arm-elf-gcc compatible
with the ARM SDK environment.

Thanks in advance.

Niclas Anderberg