Re: Does GDB use single-stepping on source level debugging?

Tony> hi.  I wonder if GDB uses single-stepping on source level
Tony> debugging?

Don't know for sure, but I think it mostly uses breakpoints.

However, when using breakpoints it will _always_ use a single-step to
get past the instruction after hitting a breakpoint.

Tony>  Does step(s) mean single-stepping on GDB?

No. It means step a source-line. 'si' is single-instruction stepping.

Jesper