RE: Driver interface to eCos

Is the following CDL sufficient?
cdl_package CYGPKG_DEVS_PCMCIA_EDB7xxx {
    display       "CL-PS6700/EDB7xxx PCMCIA support"

    parent        CYGPKG_IO_PCMCIA
    active_if	  CYGPKG_IO_PCMCIA
    active_if	  CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_EDB7XXX

    implements    CYGHWR_IO_PCMCIA_DEVICE

    include_dir   .
    include_files ; # none _exported_ whatsoever
    description   "PCMCIA device support for CL-PS6700/EDB7xxx"
    compile       edb7xxx_pcmcia.c
}

I basically used the same directory structure as the assabet pcmcia
driver and modified all the files for my driver.  My driver isn't ready,
but I want to make sure it's selectable as a package in the Config Tool.
How do I make it appear in the tool?