RE: Driver interface to eCos

I didn't realize you had to! :)  I thought including my driver would be
what was needed.  But it makes sense in hinde sight.  It tries to
compile now! LOL  I just have to fix the syntax now.  Then I can go on
to the actual writing of the driver once the preliminary code is
compiling properly.

Thanks Jonathan!