RE: ARM Development with multi-ice from South Africa

Unfortunately the two tool chains are not compatible,
I too have ARM MultiICE, ADS and SDK but have had to drop them for the
moment.
I believe that there is something waiting in the wings that should solve
this issue but
if I recall an earlier posting there are some issues with bringing this to
open source [cue Jonathan]...

Andy
The world would be boring if we all spoke the same language!