RE: Prism2 on iPaq linux

On 21-Jun-2001 David Bliss wrote:
> It's me again...
> I'm getting a bit far afield of RedBoot/ECOS issues here; if I'm in the wrong
> place to be asking about Linux on iPaq let me know.

Actually, the place to ask these questions would be on the handhelds linux list
or the StrongArm linux lists.  We don't have much to do with the Linux part.
  <ipaq@handhelds.org>
  <sa1100-linux@wrl-mail.pa.dec.com>

Note: neither eCos nor RedBoot support the card you're looking at which is
part of why I'm passing the ball.