Re: ARM SDT & eCos

> So a different solution would be nice. We were thinking of using the ARM SDK
> compiler and linker to compile eCos from scratch. In an ideal world this
> would work, but my guess is that reality will show otherwise. What i would
> like to do is replace the GNU tools with the ARM SDK tools so that I can
> debug eCos with the Multi-Ice. Anyone has any experience in this matter, or
> enough experience to just give me a flat no?

I'd go with the flat no, but I gave up quickly at the time :-)

steps:
	make sure ARM compiler supports init sections and C++ constructer
init stuff (am I right here??)
	re-write all assembler code to use ARM assembler.
	compile and link..

as I said I gave up and bought the EPI Jeeni, if someone else does it I'd
love to see it though..

Dave.

--
      David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc.,
       Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland.