RE: redboot commands for install nanoxdemo on ipaq

Sorry, but the instructions on our web page were a little out of date
with respect to the latest RedBoot on the iPAQ.

They have now been updated, along with the appropriate program images.

Please reload the instructions and try again.  Let us know if you encounter
any problems.