Re: Windows config binary

> > http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/anoncvs.html has a link to it.
>
>The ftp site won't let me in.  It's requesting a username and
>password, and it doesn't seem happy with an anonymous login.

If you're using a web browser as your ftp client, then it is misreporting a
"too many connections" message as an "invalid login":

C:\>ftp sources.redhat.com
Connected to sources.redhat.com.
220 FTP server ready.
User (sources.redhat.com:(none)): anonymous
331 Guest login ok, send your complete e-mail address as password.
Password:
530-Sorry, the ftp server has too many active ftp connections (5/5).
530-
530-Most major projects served by this machine have mirror sites you
530-can use instead of this server.  The following pages have the
530-official mirror lists for each project.
530-
530-Mirror Lists:
530-
530-GCC:         http://gcc.gnu.org/mirrors.html
530-Sourceware:  http://sources.redhat.com/mirrors.html
530-eCos:        http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/mirror.html
530-Cygwin:      http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/mirrors.html
530 Login incorrect.
Login failed.
ftp>

The site usually requires several minutes of attack dialing; if you're sure
that what you seek is not available on a mirror then that's what you'll
need to do...

-- Lewin A.R.W. Edwards
Embedded Engineer, Digi-Frame Inc.
Work: http://www.digi-frame.com/
Tel (914) 937-4090 9am-6:30pm M-F ET
Personal: http://www.larwe.com/ http://www.zws.com/

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even
though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who
neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight
that knows not victory nor defeat."
(Theodore Roosevelt)