Re: cyg_drv_interrupt_create ()

"Trenton D. Adams" wrote:

> [...]

There should be entries for each interrupt that exists as generally the
number of interrupts is used to calculate the size of the eCos interrupt
table. Do you have one that isn't listed for a port?

Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/