Re: gdb_module.bin on SA1110

Warren Jasper wrote:

> I am trying to port eCos to a StrongARM SA1110.
> After makeing and loading the gdb stubs monitor, I get the following
> when trying to load my
> program:
>
> (gdb) target remote /dev/ttyS0
> Remote debugging using /dev/ttyS0
> 0x8001548 in ?? ()
> (gdb) load
> Ignoring packet error, continuing...
>
> Any ideas what might cause this?  I then did
>
> set debug remote 1
>
> And I think the offending line looks like:
>
> r +$T0a0f:000000e8;0d:0300000a;#6a

That means it hit an exception. Potentially the .text section is getting
load to invalid memory. Or perhaps the GDB stubs are larger than the
0x10000 that your program assumes.

Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/