Re: new edb7xxx_misc.c for PCMCIA support

"Trenton D. Adams" wrote:

> > But why not just install interrupt handlers in your PCMCIA
> > device driver for both these interrupts? Or are there other
> > things on those IRQ lines?
>
> Actually, that's a good point.  I suppose I could do that if I'm not
> using them for anything else.  But, it would probably be better to make
> new ones in case someone else decides they want to use those later
> though right?

If the board simply doesn't have anything else connected to those IRQ
lines, then you may as well just take the easy route and use the existing
decoded interrupts.

Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/