a couple of questions from a rookie... :o/

Hi everyone!

The questions I want to ask may seem a bit stupid to you guys if you are a
bit experienced.
But the thing is that I am working on my thesis project, an this is the
first glimpse of
"real life beyond course literature" for me... :o)
Anyway, I've got the eCos config tool and gdb environment running ok. I have
also built
a lib for eCos1.3.1 for Intel EBSA285 StrongARM board and everything seems
fine. But the
thing is that I am not using that hardware. The one I am using is not
represented in the list
of supported types...I am using a target called mediaEngine from Brightstar
Engineering.
My question is where do I get the "correct" eCos files for it? As far as I
understood, you can
(or should) use the CVS repository...But HOW to use it is another Q....
Has ANYONE here worked with the above mention platform (mediaEngine from
BSE) and eCos?

I hope that someone has time to help me. Thanks in advance!!

Best regards
Arif