Re: ARM Development with multi-ice from South Africa

the Multi-ICE is backways compatible in the sense of you can debug old
code with newer ICE, it isn't compatible in the sense of you can use
parallel stuff with it ,... it doesn't if I remember correctly speak RDI
over parallel.....

So I think the point you are missing is you can't use gdb with Multi-ICE,
without writing some code that sits on the Windows PC and acts like a
gdb-server and makes RDI calls via the windows DLL on the PC,

What I can't understand however is why RH don't release the non-building
source code to their gdb-multi-ice server thingy, as a lesson to the
reader, then someone who has the ARM include files already can build it,
or maybe someone who doesn't have them can write something that
approximates a clean room version of them, or maybe something that takes
the DLL and build some class of header file from it ...

Dave.

--
      David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc.,
       Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland.