using CVS.

Hi,

Im trying to get the the most recent version of eCos from Anonymous CVS.
I have been following the instructions on:
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/anoncvs.html
I am running cvs in a console on windows NT.
I typed:

 cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@sources.redhat.com:/cvs/ecos login

and then psswd: anoncvs
and then:

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@sources.redhat.com:/cvs/ecos -z 9 co -P ecos

to check out the repository.
Now i tried to start the eCos Configuration Tool and select the new
repository
using the Build->Repository menu item.
But then I get the following error message:

Error opening eCos repository:
Package CYGPKG_NET:there are no version subdirectories

So what should I do to get this working?

Thanks in advance

David