RE: Enable EDB7xxx interrupts

Ok, I'm really pissed off! LOL

The interrupt mask register for the controller requires the
corresponding bits to be set in order for interrupts to be routed
outside the CPU.  What is the purpose of a mask register if a setting of
the bits doesn't MASK!!!  That's stupid.  The documentation doesn't tell
you this specifically of course.  The documentation for the board tells
you this about the INTMR1.  I did try setting them once before, but my
code must have been wrong at the time, otherwise it would have worked.
I should have tried this anyhow whether I did try it before or not.

Anyhow thanks for everyone's help!!!