Re: Header files to install directory

    Trenton> Do I have to copy header files that I've modified from
    Trenton> the eCos Repository over to the install directory where
    Trenton> my libraries are created every single time I update them?
    Trenton> I thought the config tool was supposed to create the
    Trenton> header files for you based on the source in the eCos
    Trenton> repository!

If you have modified the configuration by e.g. editing ecos.ecc
then new versions of the <pkgconf/xxx.h> headers will need to be
generated. This happens when you run 'ecosconfig tree', or the
equivalent operation from the GUI tool.

If you have edited an existing file in the repository, e.g.
isoinfra/current/include/stdio.h, then the makefiles generated
by ecosconfig or the GUI tool should automatically update the copy in
the install tree when you next run make. If you look at the generated
makefiles you should see the rules which take care of this.

If have created a new header file then the generated makefiles will
not know abut this file and it is necessary to generate new makefiles
by running 'ecosconfig tree' again.

Bart