Re: Forcing a Break in code

"Trenton D. Adams" wrote:

> I want to get my program to break before a certain location by calling
> some sort of function?  Is that possible?

You mean forcibly hit a GDB breakpoint? You can use the breakpoint()
function if you have GDB stubs included in your app. Note you will have to
manually step over it if you want to continue.

Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/