Re: Newbie - Help booting ECOS

Hi Jesper,
I was going through the document which you pointed. But there is no directory named 'host' under the main ECOSDIR (the main ecos directory). Am I missing some installation procedure / have I missed some file? or should I download it seperately? Please suggest / comment on this.

PS: I am using configuration tool 1.3.1 and the sources which came with this tool and as already mentioned, I am using cygwin under WindowsNT 4.0

waiting for a reply,
Thanks and Regards,
- Nagendra.