Re: Bug or not yet implemented in eCos-v2.0.2 aplha

At 07:45 PM 6/28/01 -0700, you wrote:
>I try to enable display Splash screen in eCos-V2.0.2
>alpha and my computer always hanged (not crashed) when
>I tried to open it.

Right -- I'll look at that, thanks for spotting it.

>I also try to set the font color to customize the
>conflict and outout window but didn't effect.

Ah yes, sorry, it's not clear but it only affects the font attributes other
than colour.

>But this succec to save under win9x, thanks a lot.

Goodo :-)

Ciao,

Julian
--
Red Hat UK Ltd, Unit 200 Rustat House, 62 Clifton Road, Cambridge, UK. CB1
7EG Tel: +44 (1223) 271063