Re: network test problem on ipaq

Hi, Jonathan, I have another newbie question.
I have changed the configuration regarding
CYGHWR_NET_DRIVER_ETH0_SETUP_OPTIONS, and
also give a static ip address for ecos,
and then ecosconfig resolve, ecosconfig tree,
and make.
My question is how to update the ecos version
that is already running on ipaq with the new
ecos version.

thanks a lot,

Weilong

http://www.redhat-techworld.com/