Porting ecos on at91 eb01 board

Hello,

I am looking for some help to port ecos on an AT91M40400
using the at91 eb01 board.
May be somewhere there is a package already done for this
micro or a template for the board ???

Using the eCos configuration tools, I saw that the board
PID7 is available, what are the step to migrate toward the
AT91EB01 ??

If someone done this work, it would be a pleasure to get
some answers ...

Thank,

Ricou

Le journal des abonnés Caramail - http://www.carazine.com