Re: How to RUN a program?

>>>>> "Nagendra" == Nagendra EM <nagendra.em@eudoramail.com> writes:

Nagendra> Hi, Thanks again, but with one more problem now.

OK, this probably means that the problem is that our example hello
world program doesn't produce an output - older versions of GDB would
show raw output, but never versions do not. We should update the
example code.

Nagendra> Now it is able to run the program, after that it does not
Nagendra> come out. May be I should post this on the GDB site, but if
Nagendra> you know and can suggest something, it will be great.

Set a breakpoint at cyg_test_exit, or press ctrl-c. There is no "out"
in eCos - it's an embedded OS.

Jesper