Re: ISR occurs, but DSR does not.

"Trenton D. Adams" wrote:

>         >
>         > At a guess the interrupt is not being acked properly
>         > causing it to loop doing the ISR because it will keep
>         > regenerating the interrupt when interrupts are re-enabled.
>         >
>         > Also you have to return
>         > CYG_ISR_HANDLED|CYG_ISR_CALL_DSR from your ISR for it
>         > to call the DSR.
>
> Wouldn't this cause my CYG_TRACE to print to the screen several times?

In that case, yes it presumably isn't that then.

> I'm sure I'm clearing the interrupt properly.  If I didn't clear it
> properly on the PCMCIA controller side, I would get a whole bunch of
> interrupts really quickly.  Even if this happens, my DSRs are still used
> every time.

They _are_ still used? Just to be clear, from what you described before it
seems that everything just freezes when a card is inserted, right? Do you
have any idea what's happening when that happens?

Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/