Re: A request for a little something back!

I agree with you so here goes my info.
I have a AEB-1 board with the gdb stubs installed
The objective is PURE FUN! You must be thinking, what does a 19 years
old guy playing with this?
Well, don't know... Started on 15 with a AT89C2051 but I'm aiming it for
a Robot contest in my university.
The 'bot and the board is just for fun and not for commercial use/sell.

When finished the board will have:
(Hardware)
-an expansion slot with 512 KB de flash and 1 MB of RAM (to add to the
main memory of the AEB)
-IV detection sensor and obstacles, rotation sensor, etc.
-IRDA through the use of the IRDA port of the AEB using a Philips
transceiver
-Maybe a Texas DSP for the signals and CAN managing
-battery charger and monitor
-graphical display (maybe a 192x128 B/W) and capability for a PS/2 keyboard
-and whatever I feel putting when I wake up
(Software)
-Multithreading
-Drivers for battery charger, display, PS/2, etc.
-Maybe a voice synthesizer? :)

With the free samples programs some companies have sky is the limit

BTW do you like my 'bot? :)
Feel free to see the contest website: http://microrato.ua.pt

Best regards and keep the excellent work, to all of the red hat community
Carlos Sobrinho