Re: Loading executables with ymodem

Am Don, 05 Jul 2001 schrieben Sie:
Hello,
on My SA1110 Assabet Development board downloading via y/xModem and TFTP works
just fine. I also have attached an Neponset daughterboard, which has an
additional serial port. What commandline do you use?

i use:
load -r -b 0x00100000-m yMODEM
for downloading my Linux kernel.

> I'm working on two different custom SA-1110 boards. I've
been using > GDB successfully with them for a while.