Bootstrap FLASH programmer (Cirrus ep72xx)

Hi,

I need to modify the bootstrap FLASH code programmer for Cirrus
EP72xx chipset.

eCos package supplies this program :
\packages\hal\arm\edb7xxx\current\support\dl_edb7xxx.c,
which is the PC (Host) side of the flash downloader.
Only a 'bootcode.h' file is supplied, but there's not corresponding
source code.
I need the source of the bootcode to be downloaded at bootstrap
time.
This code is downloaded by dl_edb7xxx.exe, and after
communicates by serial protocol to download into FLASH a user
specified file.

Is there anythig available?
I have to adapt it to several types of flash memories.
Thank you.
Nicola

 Nicola Bergamin
 BlueWind Embedded Systems Design