Re: Problems building for a pc target...

"Matthew M. DeLoera" wrote:

> Well, I hate to ask a stupid question, but does this mean I need to
> rebuild gcc with "--target=i386-elf"? If so, I assume I need to keep it
> around in a seperate directory as a tool for eCos only?

You won't be able to debug with the native GDB anyway so you'll have to
build an i386-elf-gdb at least. If you're prepared to wait till tomorrow
the patch will be in anon cvs so you can use the native linux gcc after
all. Not that it's recommended :-), just that it will probably work.

Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/