Re: Serial problem on EB40

>>>>> "Daniel" == Daniel Andersson <Daniel.Andersson@combitechsystems.com> writes:

Daniel> Hi, I have a quite strange problem with my serial port (using
Daniel> a EB40 board). I can get a handle to the port using the lookup
Daniel> function but when i am trying to make any calls to it (like
Daniel> cyg_io_set_config) then i get a -EDEVNOSUPP in return (see
Daniel> clip below). It looks like the serial port isn't setup right
Daniel> in the DEVTAB since the functioncall "t->handlers->set_config"
Daniel> in iosys.c doesn't work. Any clues of what the problem maigt
Daniel> be?

You should have a look at the serial driver code.

Jesper