Re: MLT structure files

SEBASTIEN ANDRE wrote:

> I need to adjust the memoty layout of the reference board PID for our custom
> board !!
> Si i try to edit mlt files and h files in pkgconf !! but
> i don't have exactly structure of it and i don't know sense of all values !!
>
> I'm under linux host developpement and if someone can give me the scheme of
> theses
> files i appreciate it !! or a tool under linux that can generate easily these
> files.
>
> I find on redhat home site structure of CDL files but not for MLT :-(

Unfortunately there isn't yet a way to graphically edit the MLT on Linux.
If you would be interested in such features in the new Linux configuratino
tool, they could be expedited by contracting Red Hat to complete it for
you. You could also get full support, and training too. Contact
ecos-info@redhat.com if you're interested.

If you want to hand edit them, you only need to edit the .ldi and .h files,
not the .mlt files which are only used by the graphical tool.

Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/