RE: ASSERTS & TRACING quit working

  > And you enabled the individual option underneath that?

Yes.

  > > I've enabled Asserts & Tracing just the way I did before.
  >  The only
  > > problem is this time it's not working.
  > >
  > > Also, I don't actually need to call CYG_TRACE_PRINT ()
  > whenever I want
  > > it to output what I've traced so far right?  If so, how
  > come I didn't
  > > need to do this before?
  >
  > Depends on the configuration of the tracing system, for
  > example with buffered tracing but
  > CYGDBG_INFRA_DEBUG_TRACE_BUFFER_PRINT disabled (which it is
  > by default) you won't see anything unless you explicitly ask for it.

But I want tracing to occur every single time, not just when the buffer
is full.  Can I do that?  It seemed to me before that that's exactly
what it was doing.

I also remember the first time I enabled Asserts and Tracing last time I
ended up getting way to much output.  So, I disabled some option
somewhere, and then I only got what I wanted.  What option might this
have been?