EBD7111-2 memory map

I looked at the memory map using the windows config tool, but it doesn't
specifiy actual values of the memory mapped locations except for the
rom_vectors and fixed_vectors.  I need to know if the following
addresses are interfering with the default memory map.

0x40000000-0x43FFFFFF
0x44000000-0x47FFFFFF
0x48000000-0x4CFFFFFF
0x4C000000-0x4FFFFFFF

If they are, that's probably my problem with accessing the CIS on the PC
Card.