Re: IQ80310 RedBoot - Ethernet

You need to make sure the devid is correct when redboot searches.  The
devid of the onboard ehternet on the iq80310 and the off the shelve
eepro's is different (1209 vs 1229 I think).

~Deepak

On Jul 12 2001, at 12:52, Prasad, Siva was caught saying:

--
Deepak Saxena - deepak@csociety.purdue.edu

Muhammad my friend it's time to tell the world we both know it was a girl
back in Bethlehem and on that fateful day when she was crucified
she wore Shiseido Red and we drank tea by her side - Tori Amos