Re: ROMFS in anoncvs

Richard Panton wrote:

> Indeed, the defintions for the modes have changed in eCos since I
> initially wrote the ROMFS code. I don't quite see how it is possible for
> the ipaq demo to work, given the changes...
>
> However, the following changes to mk_romfs.c will fix the incompatibility.

I slightly prefer this version to Andrew's as it isn't Linux specific. I'll
check this in.

> It would be good if there were some way to include the eCos sys/stat.h so
> that any change in the future could be taken care of, but that seems
> impossible...

Changes shouldn't happen gratuitously. Looking at the cvs log of
sys/stat.h, it hasn't changed since it was initially made public.

Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/