interrupt handlers for the ARM SA1110

This is a directed to Gary Thomas, but any comments are welcome.

I have ported eCos to a development board with a BOPS's DSP and the
Intel SA1110.  The DSP has it's own interrupt controller (with 32
vectors or causes), so I would like to "cascade" that onto the current
port.  I am using GPIO6 and GPIO7 as interrupts from the DSP's
controller (ie, when the DSP's interrupt controller is configured
properly, GPIO6 will go high on a DSP interrupt).

My question is where or how is the best way to do this?  I looked in
sa11X0/var/current/src/sa11X0_misc.c as see some of the hooks, but am
unsure how to either override or append to that.  I need to set up a
secondary level of interrupts, which I would like to do in the HAL,
and not in the application code.  Where is the best place to append
more vectors?  If the name of my board is travis, do I have a
sa11x0/travis/current/plf_intr.h or hal_intr.h?  How does that
interface or override the one in sa11x0/var/current/{include,src} ?

I would rather not have to modify the var files so my cvs tree remains
consistant.

Where is the isr_springboard table like in the mips vrc4373 port?  I have ported
the BOPS's DSP to another board running the QED rm5231 MIPS CPU, so I thought
I was familiar with the basic eCos model for the HAL.

Also, what is the difference between say hal_interrupt_mask and
HAL_INTERRUPT_MASK other than the obvious that one is a function and
the other a macro.  Which one over-rides the other and where.

Thanks in advance,

	-- Warren

Warren J. Jasper
wjasper@tx.ncsu.edu