Re: Port to Accelent IDP StrongARM SA1110

Cristiano Ligieri Pereira wrote:

> As far as I understand, I have two options: create a GDB Stubs application
> that can be copied to the CF card and then booted into the SDRAM memory or
> port RedBoot and do the same thing. Re this, which option is better?

The GDB stubs weren't really intended for RAM startup, hence the problems
you've had. RedBoot however is, so that's a better target to aim for.

Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/