How to execute the program in eCos for ARM

Hello,

I have a boot loader with that I am able to download the image on to the Flash.
The boot loader for ARM 7TDMI based SOC board.  With a jump to a predefined
location my boot loader should start the execution of the program, but it is
not happening.

I have given a jump to vectors location. I tried with both the binary and elf
images at 0x0, 0x1000 locations of the RAM. But it is not working. What will be
the problem???

Is there any other way to execute the program on my ARM7 TDMI based SOC
board???. If so, please help me .

I am using gcc compiler cross compiled for ARM processor (arm-elf-gcc,
arm-elf-ld, arm-elf-objdump, arm-elf-objcopy etc) on windows Host using eCos as
Operating System.

Please help if I am on right path or not ??
Please let me know How to solve this problem??

regards
Shobhan