Re: AT91 port heads up

Greetings,

   Thank you - this is really great news! (This certainly is going to
make my Monday!).

   Doing a port to this platform has been on my do-list for some time;
have not gotten around to it but it needed to be done for an in-house
project.

   Is there any chance to eyeball this before CVS check-in for a
'first look'?

   Do you need beta testers / code torturers?

   Please let me know.

On Monday 23 July 2001 08:39, you wrote:
> We will shortly be including a port to the AT91 based EB40 board in
> anonymous CVS. We expect it to be in within the next week or two, but I
> thought people should know this if they've been thinking of doing other
> ports.
>
> It will not immediately include support for other similar boards like the
> EB01 or EB63 so we will welcome contributions for those.

   Sadly I only have an EB40 board; don't have any of those other
boards, so I cannot help there.

> More news when it happens...
>
> Jifl

   Thank you!