Re: unable to execute eCos prog. on ARM7 SOC based board?! -- need help

shobhan> Hello, I have a boot loader which will initializes the serial
shobhan> driver and gives a jump to a location to execute my program
shobhan> on a SOC based ARM7 board. My program is not working on the
shobhan> board. I have tried both 0x0 and 0x1000 locations with
shobhan> "resetVector" as entry point.

In order to get programs to execute, you need to write a new platform
HAL for the SOC.

Jesper