Orinoco Wavelan Driver

Ok, I'm in the process of getting Agere/Orinoco to port their HCF Light
library for their wireless network cards to eCos.  They seem to finally
be cooperating since I talked to the "World Wide Sales Director.  I'm
not sure exactly what they will be doing yet, but I might just see if
they could do a support contract with RedHat, and get it done ASAP.
After all, I'm sure that if they worked with the eCos maintainers that
it would go a lot better.  We'll see.

For now they want me to send them as much information about what they
might need to get the HCF ported to eCos.  So, I'm going to describe to
them the Generic PCMCIA API in pcmcia.c first.  I would appreciate any
suggestions about what I should be sending to them.

Also, I'm wondering about what sort of support contract they might need
for this.  If I had more details, I could talk to them about it.  So,
could one of the maintainers let me know about the support options?

Trenton D. Adams
Embedded Developer
Windows Developer
Extreme Engineering Ltd.