wavelan driver

Hi,
I have another question about the wavelan driver.
Now my driver is becaming working because I can receive
and send packet. The problem is now that the net tests
don't work, so I think there is something wrong in the
interface to the hardware independent driver of ecos:

Here are some simple questions:
- total_len argument of recv and HRDWR_send must be the
total packet len (data+ethernet header)?

- Do I need to change the endianness of the ethernet
type field before to pass it to the card? (in the frame
specs it must be big endian)

Thanks for your help,
Andrea