ecos and ks32c50100

hi everybody,

i am working with a ks32c50100-custom-board at the moment. my aim is to
run a tcp/ip-stack and one or two other small applications on it. the
board has 128k ram and 512k flash-rom.
i think ecos could be a good solution for my little project.

so, i've already read some mails in the archive of this list concerning
ecos on a ks32c50100-board, but none of them was really helpful. is there
already an existing port?

i read something about a port for the snds100. if this port exists, can i
use it for my custom-board without any further changes?

i saw that there are two tcp/ip-implementaions: the one from ecos and
another one from tristan gingold. why are there two different stacks?

besides, do i have enough memory at all to run a tcp/ip-stack an my
board???

i hope somebody can help me a little bit. thanks in advance.

christoph