RE: Re: ecos and ks32c50100

I had a similar problem whenever I tried compiling for cygwin under
Windows 98.  The i386 tools compiled fine, but my cross compiler would
not compile because of a "parse error".  It's almost as if the patch
applied to GCC doesn't work properly when using windows 98 or something
like that.  However, the i386 patch for GCC worked just fine.

The process I used for compiling the tools was completely exactly the
same between windows 98 and windows 2000.  I used a script so I know
this for a fact.  It worked fine in windows 2000.

Anyhow, I really have no idea because I never bothered to figure it out.

Does this sound weird?  Am I possibly delusional?

redboot/macBoot.c